The circular dated December 29, 2021 is regarding an advisory issued by Ministry of Education, Government of India to citizens regarding the use of caution against Edtech Companies in view of alleged misrepresentation of their services and products. The detailed advisory of MoE annexed with this document consists of:
• Do's and Don'ts to be followed by various stakeholders of education ecosystem.
• E-commerce Regulations & Redressal System.
• The general rules of ASCI's Code for Self-Regulation in advertising
• Free e-learning content/textbook/initiatives of the Government that may also be explored before the purchase of content.
• Grievance redressal portals.
Other details and required links are given in the document.