SEL’s Online Inter-School Math Event
MathAThon 2021, an Inter-School Math Event for students across SEL Schools will provide children with a challenging and engaging mathematical experience that is both competitive and informative.
The Objective of MathAThon 2021 is:
- To involve children in various Math focused competitive as well as non-competitive events.
- To provide children with an opportunity to display their skills in new and innovative ways.
- To develop flexibility & dexterity in solving problems
- To challenge children on speed and accuracy
- To foster creativity and ingenuity
- To bring children together, on an online platform, so that connections are made across SEL Schools
- Students from Grades I to VI across all SEL Schools
- 2 participant per grade per category (details of the categories have been mentioned later in this document)
Listed below are the details related to the event:
- Dates of the event — 20th, 21st and 22nd January 2021
- Venue — ZOOM – Online Platform
- Show Me The Math (Students of Grade 1)
- MathAttitude (Students of Grade 2)
- Math Tunes (Students of Grade 3)
- Math ActAttack (Students of Grade 4)
- Quiz Time (Students of Grade 5)
- Quiz Time (Students of Grade 6)
- Participation Certificates will be awarded to All participants
- Certificates of Excellence will be awarded for the First Three Positions in the competitive events
- Top 5 scorers of Marathon Math Round 2 will be awarded MathAThon Champ Certificates
- The school with maximum points will be awarded The MathAThon 2021 Championship Trophy